Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Clinical IT Coordinator for a direct hire FTE position in ND. This position will be onsite, but likely have some remote work, and some occasional travel to clinics in the area. Note: although the location is listed as Bismarck, this is a placeholder for client confidentiality.
Clinical IT Coordinator Duties
- Utilize EMR system knowledge to implement and support clinical applications and departments.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact person for the end-users of clinical modules during implementation and for ongoing maintenance thereafter.
- Identify and assist in the resolution of issues arising in the clinical modules.
- Train users in the use of clinical and other assigned applications.
- Test and oversees the testing of all software updates/new releases for the clinical modules.
- Assist in maintaining system security through role based user access and auditing of clinical applications.
- Document, track and follow up on all reported problems and enhancement requests; maintain procedural and operational documentation for the clinical modules.
Clinical IT Coordinator Qualifications
- Experience: The candidate should possess expert knowledge of and significant experience in a clinical field, experience working in or supporting electronic health records (EHR), and general healthcare operations.
- Allscripts and/or Meditech experience desired.
- Education: Bachelor degree in a computer-related or clinical field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com