Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an onsite Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst for a new direct hire FTE position at a hospital outside of Chicago, IL. We are specifically interested in candidates with three or more years of experience with Healthcare Imaging Systems for Cardiology and Radiology, and EHR software such as Meditech and/or eClinicalWorks. Join an award winning healthcare organization with a dedicated, talented team of HIT professionals!
Note: The first few months of this position will require onsite work (negotiable depending on experience level). After that, 40 to 60% remote is an option.
Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- IT hardware infrastructure and modalities in the Imaging (Radiology, Cardiology, Oncology) space.
- Coordinating the technical aspects of core and desktop infrastructure, modalities, and interfaces.
- Supporting the end users in the design, development, and troubleshooting of the hospitals EHR.
- Working closely with the Radiology, Cardiology, and Oncology departments, including end-users and physicians.
- Staying current on healthcare regulations including but not limited to HIPAA, ARRA, HFAP, and others that may be specific to Imaging.
- Exhibiting superior human relation skills and will work to continuously improve proficiency and knowledge in the areas that they support.
Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst Qualifications Overview
- Three to five years of experience with Healthcare Imaging Systems for Cardiology and Radiology including Agfa Enterprise Imaging and PowerScribe 360 voice recognition.
- Experience in working with an EHR, preferably MEDITECH or eClinical Works.
- Experience with modalities such as ECHO, x-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, etc.
- Experience with healthcare imaging practices, processes, and workflows.
- Experience with HIM systems.
- Experience working with end users in creating business requirements.
- Strong process improvement, project management, communication, training, decision making and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with radiation oncology systems and sleep lab systems is a plus.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Sciences or related healthcare field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com