Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has an exciting new opening for a Business Intelligence Analyst. This is a direct hire FTE position at a premier healthcare client in MA. This position has a hybrid onsite/remote schedule based on business needs/deliverables. For this reason we are seeking candidates within commuting distance to MA/CT.
Business Intelligence Analyst Primary Duties
- In this role as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will support the Analytics Department and over-arching data warehouse and business intelligence teams by assessing business needs, documenting requirements, validating requirements met, and facilitating infrastructure development work with data engineers to support corporate and departmental business intelligence objectives.
- Provide quality assurance support by ensuring the integrity and validation of data as it is presented to end stakeholders.
- Ensure that all security protocols are met based on the role of the end stakeholders and that the privacy of data is maintained.
- Interact primarily with the Business Intelligence team and the end user community.
- Ensure the delivery of quality testing and test automation to support business requirements and code changes while certifying that testing best practices are developed and implemented.
Business Intelligence Analyst Key Qualifications
- Prior BI experience in a clinical/healthcare IT environment is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience conducting business analysis, business intelligence solution development, quality assurance testing for analytics and/or reporting required.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and knowledge of other analytical tools required.
- Proven ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required.
Why work here?
- Reach your full potential — this is an award winning healthcare organization, joining their team means you’ll have the opportunity to be your best self each day, they actively look for ways to help employees develop and grow for their future success.
- A challenging work environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- You’ll find a friendly workplace that supports your well-being and health, in addition to your career, all in one.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com