Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a remote Web Developer for a new short-term contract position at a hospital in CA. We are specifically interested in developers with 5+ years professional web design experience in the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will be data, analytics, and metrics oriented with the ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Contract duration: 10/26/2020 – 01/30/2021
- This job is 100% remote
Web Developer Primary Responsibilities
- Update content of website and public digital platforms daily by gathering information and integrating data from other departments.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Work with outside agencies as needed to develop graphics consistent with ongoing marketing initiatives and share data.
- Write, edit, proofread and upload content.
- Implement enterprise level measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Develop and present statistical data concerning website traffic usage to web advisory panel and management groups as appropriate.
Web Developer Qualifications Overview
- 5+ years professional web design experience comprising both Mac and Windows, preferably in a non-profit and/or healthcare environment.
- A solid understanding of ethical search engine optimization techniques.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and content management systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web design and analytics software such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights.
- Knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects.
- Skill in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy, with strong knowledge of SEO copywriting techniques and ability to develop and edit copy for various media.
- Social community management skills with a strong public relations and customer care focus.
Why work here?
- This is a hospital and health system you will love working for, in a stunningly beautiful city on the West Coast. Living here might make you want to retire here.
- You will work at a not-for-profit health system that has been providing advanced medical care for patients for over 100 years and their nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve.
- Through partnership with physicians and their communities, this hospital is recognized as a state leader in quality care, safety, patient experience, transparency, cost effectiveness, and community health. Jump on this opportunity while it’s open!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org