Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Technical Lead Analyst specializing in Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager EHR software for a primarily remote, 6 month contract/contract-to-hire engagement at a hospital in NY.
Technical Lead Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- Serving as the Technical Lead for the SCM IT / ERP project team.
- As part of the day to day operations, supporting the application and related EDI and interfaces, in a 24/7 enterprise.
- Responsible for leading patching, application updates, security vulnerabilities, compliance requirements and vendor system upgrades
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Monitor queues in Service Now and IT vendor ticketing for business and operations support to insure timely acknowledgement and service level commitments.
- Provide SCM application support and guidance for user optimization.
- SOLUTIONS DESIGN, EVALUATION AND TESTING
- As Technical advisor, performs analysis, evaluates IT solution design and contributes to implementation planning of technical solutions
- Presents recommendations to Project Director and key stakeholders.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Perform a high level of complex thinking from an operations/continuity point of view in order to properly assess, define and provide effective and proven solutions for clinical/business/operations processes.
- Perform process and flow design and review.
Technical Lead Analyst Key Qualifications
- 7 years of experience in IT and/or healthcare, 2-3 years’ of IT project management experience or related experience supervising or providing IT Technical consulting.
- 2-3 years’ experience with ERP Systems Allscripts, Meditech, Workday SCM, P2P or Financial systems preferred
- 3 years of experience as a developer in areas such as software/application, database administration, interfaces/integration, reporting/Solutions, or data warehousing.
- 4-5 years of experience with query/reporting tools, online analytical processing (OLAP) and/or data discovery tools.
- Experience working with Supply Chain and healthcare operations (clinical or revenue cycle).
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio.
- Advanced SQL skills with focus on SSIS, T-SQL for MSSQL Server, and working knowledge of C# and scripting languages and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework and Processes in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of SDLC practices with focus on agile development, systems/process orientation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com