Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking a Sr. Network Architect for a direct hire FTE role in CA. Open to remote work but local/CA candidates are preferred.
Senior Network Architect Primary Responsibilities
- The Senior Network Architect is responsible for interpreting organizational business, operations, and network needs and then designing, building, testing, implementing, and documenting WAN/LAN network solutions to align with those needs.
- Serve as the lead design expert regarding network standards, in addition to implementing best practice network strategies and roadmap for the enterprise.
- Review and enhance existing network solutions.
- Architect new network solutions to ensure hosted/on-premises system network and high availability.
- Working with project management and interdepartmental teams, this individual will lead enterprise network system architecture design and implementation to meet current and future needs of the enterprise.
- Participate in future-state enterprise infrastructure, network, and security strategy development and execution.
Senior Network Architect Key Qualifications
- 10-15 years of Information Technology experience as an Engineer or Architect in Network design and performance.
- Experience at acute care healthcare organizations, or experience in another highly regulated industry.
- Expert knowledge of cloud network, security standards and best practices.
- Must be familiar with enterprise architecture frameworks and Agile transformation principles.
- Experienced with developing roadmaps that adhere to enterprise architecture methodologies.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, and able to work independently.
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Licensure/Certification: CISSP-ISSAP, CCNP Security, or equivalent. CCSP, AWS, GCP, or Azure solutions architect certifications.
Why Work Here?
- This is a healthcare provider on the West Coast that will value and acknowledge you as an employee in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- From educational opportunities to employee appreciation bonuses, you will be working for an organization that cares about the growth and well-being of its employees.
- You will enjoy living near the majestic Pacific Ocean, in an area offering stunning sights, friendly cities, and a whole lot to do. Whether it’s cultural events or outdoor recreation, you (and your family) will be energized by the area’s spirit. It truly is a great place to live and work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org