Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Radiology Applications Analyst for a direct hire FTE role in greater Los Angeles, CA. This position is a senior Analyst III role requiring 5+ years’ healthcare information systems design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support experience. The ideal candidate will have senior level experience supporting Imaging applications; such as Sectra PACS/ Radiant RIS, PowerScribe 360, DoseWatch, Dexa, Hologic, TeraRecon, DigiSonics, and HL7 interfaces.
Radiology Applications Analyst Primary Duties
- Monitor PACS activities and resources, diagnoses system hardware and software problems, performs monitor calibrations, validates computer workstations, resolves problems according to established policies and procedures.
- Day-to-day operation of the PACS operating environment including equipment for image workflow (Servers, Radiology workstations, and modalities).
- Responsible for PACS systems, voice dictation, work lists, DICOM image & HL7 order workflows and interfaces with hospital EHRs.
- Primary ownership for the build and maintenance of highly complex system dictionaries, profiles, tables and other configuration points.
- Independently resolves the most complex, multi-function application errors and system issues
- Manages system enhancement requests directly with the vendor and various IT Technical teams
- Leads and/or facilitates system design, validation and/or remediation sessions.
- Leads large projects and functions as a subject matter expert on complex, cross-functional projects.
Radiology Applications Analyst Key Qualifications
- 5+ years’ healthcare information systems design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support experience with some or all of the following: Sectra PACS, Radiant RIS, PowerScribe 360, DoseWatch, Dexa, Hologic, TeraRecon, DigiSonics.
- Knowledge of end-to-end Clinical, Imaging and/or Integration workflows to include areas/workflows such as clinical documentation, regulatory, pharmacy, other clinical areas and the ability to translate requirements of other departments that provide direct patient care.
- Functional knowledge of HL7 interfaces and the ability to analyze interface errors from various clinical and revenue cycle point of view. (i. e. adjust dictionary, interpret data flow and how data interacts on a global/enterprise level).
- Ability to represent Clinical Department needs in a complex multi departmental setting to then be able to offer focused solutions that take all angles into consideration.
- Understanding of differences of inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Functional knowledge/understanding of SQL.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org