Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new full-time, on-site direct hire (FTE) role for a NextGen Application Analyst at a premier healthcare organization in PA. This is a specialized healthcare IT application analyst role in a hospital/healthcare environment, to be considered for this role you must have experience as an EHR application analyst in an ambulatory setting, preferably with NextGen.
NextGen Application Analyst Primary Duties
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Services and other departments, provides leadership and expertise in the optimization of clinical workflows and use of the NextGen, QSIDental EDR, and NetSmart myAvatar Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems
- Principal responsibilities and duties include systems implementation projects support, on-going maintenance and support of application and other systems and user support.
NextGen Application Analyst Key Qualifications
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting electronic health records and practice management systems as an application analyst in an ambulatory setting; NextGen a must.
- Experience with QSIDental EDR and NetSmart myAvatar.
- Knowledge of clinical informatics and expertise with clinical workflows.
- Certification in at least one Health Information Technology (HIT) area, preferably in NextGen.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting and/or developing IT systems and applications.
- A good understanding of healthcare data and reports development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Health Information Management, or related major or Clinical fields such as Nursing, etc. or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated understanding of recent ambulatory clinical practices, practical knowledge of primary care office operations and excellent understanding of its clinical work flow, systems, and procedures.
Why work here?
- You will be joining a dynamic organization dedicated to clinical excellence that also strives to provide a compelling and nurturing environment for employees. Enjoy a wide range of professional, educational and rewarding career development opportunities.
- Exceptional work environment with outstanding team members, supportive managers and support staff.
- If you want to be part of a compassionate, dedicated and determined organization that is constantly evolving and growing both geographically and programmatically to meet the needs of local communities; we invite you to apply for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org