Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Microsoft System Administrator for a direct hire, permanent FTE position onsite in Cape Girardeau, MO. Successful candidates will have 5+ years’ progressive Systems Administrator experience with knowledge and expertise in supporting various Microsoft technologies including SCCM, WSUS, SCOM, AD, GPO, and DNS. Note: this position may be open to contract work if the right direct hire candidate cannot be found.
Microsoft System Administrator Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as Microsoft Systems Administrator, you will be focusing initially on a Windows10 upgrade/rollout.
- You will be relied upon to know, learn, and research what other Microsoft technologies are available that the organization can benefit from.
- You will serve as the primary expert on the overall Microsoft ecosystem, ensuring that all deployed Microsoft applications are licensed, staying abreast of new MS technologies, and serving as the subject matter for existing and deployed Microsoft systems such as Teams, O365, and Exchange.
Microsoft System Administrator Key Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and other Microsoft technologies required.
- Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO), Domain Name System (DNS) experience required.
- Project management experience required.
- Two industry leading certification preferred. (Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, etc.)
- Significant hands-on experience in administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments.
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to: DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior leaders.
Why work here?
- Take your career to the next level working in a state-of-the-art hospital. This is a premier healthcare system in Missouri which has been a trusted health care resource in the community for nearly 100 years.
- Enjoy living in a beautiful city with a low cost of living and a welcoming small town feel. Whether it’s education, entertainment, art, shopping, or employment, this is a regional destination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com