Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Identity Access Management Consultant for a full-time 2 month contract opportunity at a hospital in rural AZ. This position is for immediate start and is 100% onsite. Knowledge of Security and Rights routine via Allscripts SCM Configuration Tools is essential to be considered for this position.
Identity Access Management Consultant Primary Duties
- Adding users to Allscripts Application via SCM Config Tools, creating Groups with Security rights to meet position needs, adding User to Active Directory and Assigning Security groups.
- Design and develop user roles, user attributes, and business rules for provisioning and de-provisioning accounts.
- Develop and maintain custom automation and ensure procedures are defined, documented, and implemented for operational excellence across all systems.
- Serve as a data security resource for projects involving security, identity authentication, and access management.
Identity Access Management Consultant Key Qualifications
- Knowledge of Allscripts Sunrise EHR and experience with Ambulatory, Acute Care and Sunrise Financial applications required.
- Knowledge of Security and Rights routine via SCM Config Tools.
- Knowledge of Scheduling Dictionary Setup.
- Experience using the Imprivata Cortext healthcare communications application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com