Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking a Health Information Management Supervisor with Release of Information (ROI) experience for a permanent direct hire FTE role in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. This is a full-time, onsite position, but allows for 4 days onsite, 1 day remote per week. Successful candidates will have previous demonstrated ROI experience and either Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Health Information Management Supervisor Primary Duties
- In this role as the Health Information Management Supervisor — ROI, you will organize, plan, schedule, monitor, and control the activities of roughly 20 HIM/ROI employees.
- Ensure that production and quality control standards are met.
- Counsel employees, perform performance evaluations, and train new employees.
- Write, update, and revise policies and procedures for work group.
- Complete weekly and monthly production reports for work group.
- Identify problem areas and implement programs and training to resolve problems.
- Regularly maintain, modify, release patient records (including patient financial records).
- Regularly maintain, modify, release human-subjects research records.
Health Information Management Supervisor Key Qualifications
- Three (3) years progressively responsible related HIM experience including time in a lead/supervisory role within a healthcare setting is absolutely essential for this role.
- Demonstrated Release of Information (ROI) experience is a must have.
- Training in health information technology, medical terminology, personnel management, and records required.
- One of the following certifications from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) required: Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA).
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or other related field required.
Why Work Here?
- Be part of an organization regularly recognized for being a great place to work, ranked near the top for Dallas-Forth Worth and the US.
- Expand your horizons and push your own boundaries with challenging work alongside some of the sharpest minds in healthcare.
- Live in one of the most exciting regions in the country and enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that demonstrates a clear commitment to you and reflects your own contributions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org