Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Training Manager with Epic Community Connect experience for a direct-hire FTE job opportunity at a premier healthcare organization in the Pacific Northwest. Interested candidates should have five to seven years’ experience related to Epic training and development experience or management of training programs and initiatives. Note: job location confidential.
Epic Training Manager Primary Duties
- In this role as Epic Community Connect Training Manager, you will manage, oversee, develop and facilitate training teams in the implementation and support of the Epic Systems Community Connect project.
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of the education programs, including strategic and tactical planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling the education program.
- Collaborate with the organizations and stakeholders to develop and deploy Epic training to end users and providers.
- Development and maintenance of the training program including instructional design, methodology and delivery of training and optimization.
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SME’s) and stakeholders to validate effective and efficient training plans.
- Methods of training delivery may include instructor-led courses, video courses, webinars, online courses, and one-on-one coaching sessions.
Epic Training Manager Key Qualifications
- Five to seven years’ experience related to Epic training and development experience or management of training programs and initiatives highly desired, particularly Epic Community Connect.
- Training and development in a medical technology or healthcare IT environment.
- Prior LMS (Learning Management System) eLearning background preferred.
- Experience using project management methodologies and tools.
- Engagement and public speaking skills.
- Proven strong negotiation and consensus-building abilities and skills to work effectively across multiple client functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health care, business, education, communication or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com