Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has urgent need for an Epic Radiant Application Analyst for a direct hire FTE position in WA. This position allows for 100% remote work for residents of WA, AK, FL, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, and WY. Interested candidates should have current Epic Radiant certification and 3+ years’ Epic production support experience.
Epic Radiant Application Analyst Primary Duties
- Performing complex system analysis, design, integration, configuration, testing, implementation, maintenance and planning of Epic Radiant applications and/or projects.
- Translating workflows into optimized designs, daily operations, end-user support/training.
- Looking for good problem solvers & troubleshooters to identify problems, suggest resolutions, and implement solutions.
- Picking up project work that is already in motion.
- Utilizing strong customer service experience to have conversations with Operational stakeholders.
- Working independently and as a team.
Epic Radiant Application Analyst Key Qualifications
- Current Epic Radiant Certification required. This is the most important qualification, without which we cannot consider your application.
- 2 or more years Epic Radiant specific experience – we need someone who is an expert with Radiant workflows.
- Requires three (3) years of Epic production support and enhancement build experience that demonstrates an understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of the Epic Radiant application.
- Proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and optimization of their EHR systems.
- Prior experience in full project cycle Epic work at a large healthcare facility.
- Prefer professional clinical licensure (Radiology Technologist or with Radiology Experience).
Why Work Here?
- Thrive in a collaborative culture, where the retention rate and employee satisfaction scores are at all-time highs, and the remarkable and motivated team is dedicated to caring for the community and each other.
- Competitive compensation and top-tier healthcare and retirement benefits, because a healthy team equals great patient care.
- Live in a beautiful part of the country that combines majestic natural surroundings with a family-friendly playground of schools, restaurants, and entertainment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org