Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic HB Claims Analyst for a full-time, 100% remote contract role. The initial contract will be 3 months with possibility for long-term extension. This position is at an exciting hospital client in the Central time zone. If you are certified in the Epic Resolute HB (Hospital Billing) Claims application with 5+ years’ experience in building and maintaining the application, we’d be interested in speaking with you more about this position.
Epic HB Claims Analyst Primary Duties
- Analyze, develop, test, document, educate, implement, support, and maintain or optimize Epic applications, solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between system end-users (customers), operational leaders, additional support resources and vendors to design, build and optimize Epic applications in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Provide application support and optimization, working closely with the Service Desk to assist in responding to service requests.
- Analyze business issues/requirements and workflows and apply application knowledge to meet operational and organizational needs.
- Project implementation, including collaborating with customers contributing to the analysis, testing, and documentation and implementation of Epic software.
Epic HB Claims Analyst Key Qualifications
- Current NVT Epic Hospital Billing Claims Certification
- 5+ years’ experience in Epic HB Claims build and maintenance — level of knowledge must be high with little to no assistance needed.
- Successful candidates might also have knowledge of/experience with the following: Claim Edits and Workqueues, Claim Forms (1500/UB/ADA), Remittance, Options/Remit Code Mapping, Electronic Remittance Auto Load, Payor/Plans, Quarterly Updates CCI/LCD, Epic System Quarterly Updates, Reporting Workbench, Batch/Job/Runs, Testing: Application & Integrated
- Must possess sufficient detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise to implement Epic applications with minimal guidance.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org