Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Grand Central Analyst for a direct hire FTE role near Charlotte, NC. We are looking specifically for certified Epic candidates with 3+ years experience with build, design, implementation and optimization of Epic Grand Central.
Epic Grand Central Analyst Primary Duties
- Working as a Systems Analyst II, the Epic Grand Central Analyst leads the build, rollout, and support of the assigned application(s).
- Responsible for all aspects of application support, including but not limited to: leading design and analysis, application configuration, testing, system documentation, and training if indicated.
- Functions as second-level response for the assigned application(s) by communicating with end users of the system to understand issues and implement solutions.
- Assists department management in use of assigned applications to assist with maximizing department performance and management decision-making.
- Functions as a liaison between IS, customer department and vendor(s).
Epic Grand Central Analyst Key Qualifications
- Epic experience and certification(s):
- Experience: 3+ years experience with build, design, implementation and optimization of Epic Grand Central.
- Certification(s): Epic certification in Epic Grand Central.
Why work here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org