Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking an Epic Beacon Analyst RN for a full-time, remote direct hire FTE position in Oregon. Successful candidates will be Epic Beacon certified and a Registered Nurse licensed through the Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN).
Note: This is a remote/work from home position – however, qualified candidates MUST reside within one of the following states; Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, New York, Idaho, Kentucky, or North Carolina.
Epic Beacon Analyst RN Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as the RN Epic Analyst, you will support the Epic Beacon Team and Epic Ambulatory Team.
- Design, analyze, develop, test, implement, and provide tier two technical assistance of assigned system applications.
- Consult with Epic representatives, application coordinators, supervisors and end users to configure and build Epic software and applications to meet organizational and client needs.
- Use clinical knowledge and skills to identify workflow opportunities, troubleshoot issues, offer solutions and recommends a course of action to address the issues and needs of the end user and to achieve client and/or hospital specifications for Epic applications.
- Develop and modify procedures to solve complex data processing problems and/or prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Team/Position Details: This position is for the Epic Beacon Team and will also support the Ambulatory Team.
Epic Beacon Analyst RN Key Qualifications
- To be considered for this position, you must be Epic Beacon Certified and a Registered Nurse licensed through the Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or IT, preferred.
- 3 years clinical RN experience, or a combination of clinical RN and healthcare related IT experience, is required.
- Working experience in a healthcare environment such as healthcare operations, clinical areas, or information services, preferred.
- Experience with programming, system analysis, configuration, system implementation, and/or application support, preferred.
- Knowledge of the systems lifecycle, client-server technologies, clinical workflows and PC application support, preferred.
Why Work Here?
- Join a great hospital system that has earned the rare honor of five stars from CMS for its quality and will value your creativity, drive, and passion.
- Among other benefits, you will enjoy a competitive starting wage, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness, and an excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution.
- Work from home in this 100% remote role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org