Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is seeking a Digital Health Lead Analyst for a permanent full time position at a premier hospital client in CA. Remote work is an option, but this position must come on-site routinely and within a 12-hour notice, so we are seeking local CA residents. Interested candidates should have EpicCare Ambulatory and MyChart application certifications.
Digital Health Lead Analyst Primary Duties
- Supporting all aspects of Epic build, maintenance, break/fix and optimization.
- Collaborating with other Epic application analysts, Digital Health Program Director, Clinical Informatics, Instructional Designers and users to maintain and optimize the Epic electronic health record (EHR).
- Mastering of assigned application(s) and applied workflows including clinical, technical and operational Expert in the development, testing, validation and maintenance of Epic build and workflows to support the Telehealth program.
- Assist with the identification and development of digital health solutions that improve the patient experience, physician engagement and operational excellence.
- Provide support to end users for software implementations, updates, and new version releases and document project issues.
- Complete testing and workflow validation of assigned applications and modifications before implementation into all environments
- May be called upon to be on-site or in the office up to 5 days a week.
Digital Health Lead Analyst Key Qualifications
- 5+ years in an Epic System Analyst I or II role, with 3+ years’ experience supporting Epic MyChart.
- EpicCare Ambulatory and MyChart application certifications.
- Prior experience with rolling out and supporting digital health/telemedicine initiatives.
- Prior project management experience required, PMP and ITIL certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- IT issue tracking software or “ticketing” systems (e.g. ServiceNow).
Why work here?
- This is a healthcare provider on the West Coast that will value and acknowledge you as an employee in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- From educational opportunities to employee appreciation bonuses, you will be working for an organization that cares about the growth and well-being of its employees.
- You will enjoy living near the majestic Pacific Ocean, in an area offering stunning sights, friendly cities, and a whole lot to do. Whether it’s cultural events or outdoor recreation, you (and your family) will be energized by the area’s spirit. It truly is a great place to live and work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com