Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH is seeking a senior Project Manager for a Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) upgrade at a premiere client in CA for a ~6 month contract from December 2020 – May 2021. Remote work is an option.
Our client needs a PM to manage the project upgrading Change Healthcare CVIS (formerly McKesson), we are looking for a senior healthcare professional with history of driving high-impact Enterprise Imaging and Imaging Informatics (CVIS/PACS) initiatives in fast-paced, multi-sized healthcare environments.
If this sounds like you, apply now and we can get you a phone interview scheduled.
CVIS Project Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years PACS/CVIS Project Management experience, preferably McKesson/Change Healthcare systems.
- Must have a strong PM skill set, with experience learning and interpreting the client’s needs, strategizing to minimize expected barriers and facilitating the resolution of unexpected ones – and collaborating with the client and vendor to achieve the client’s objectives with the project.
- Experience working with Vendor Neutral Archives (VNA) for cardio and radiology images.
- PMP certification is required.
Why work here?
- This is a healthcare provider on the West Coast that will value and acknowledge you as an employee in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- From educational opportunities to employee appreciation bonuses, you will be working for an organization that cares about the growth and well-being of its employees.
- You will enjoy living near the majestic Pacific Ocean, in an area offering stunning sights, friendly cities, and a whole lot to do. Whether it’s cultural events or outdoor recreation, you (and your family) will be energized by the area’s spirit. It truly is a great place to live and work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com