Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH is seeking an experienced Allscripts SFM Analyst (Altera Allscripts Sunrise Financial Manager) for a remote direct-hire FTE/permanent position for a healthcare organization near Pittsburgh, PA. Interested candidates should have Altera/Allscripts Sunrise Financial Management configuration/implementation experience.
Allscripts SFM Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of financial applications and processes.
- Maintain and update applications, including configuration files, system functions/tables/menus, and troubleshoot system issues.
- Design and implement enterprise and application data transfer processes.
- Analyze data sources, construct data models, provide data flow diagrams and document related processes.
- Integrate data sources and provide solutions for data analysis and reporting.
- Conduct data and workflow analysis for process improvement and automation.
Allscripts SFM Analyst Key Qualifications
- Experience with Allscripts Sunrise Financial Manager healthcare information and revenue cycle systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare claims submission, receivables management, and remittance processing (ANSI 837, 835, 270/271 transactions).
- Previous participation in revenue cycle and EHR system implementation projects.
- Three or more years of experience working with integration engines (Corepoint preferred).
- Three or more years of experience with T-SQL.
- Experience developing and supporting systems integration and interfaces including data conversion/transformation using databases, commercial utilities, and scripting.
- Understanding of relational data models and experience with databases and reporting tools/techniques.
- At least five years of experience as a financial or business systems analyst supporting business applications or financial systems (AR/AP/GL) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org