Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an EHR Application Support Analyst specializing in Allscripts Sunrise EHR for a full-time remote contract opportunity at a hospital in rural AZ. This position is for immediate start and is 100% remote. Healthcare IT experience supporting Allscripts Sunrise EHR Applications is essential for this role.
EHR Application Support Analyst Primary Duties
- Contributes to maintenance of appropriate technical documentation necessary for IT Operations, training, workflow and analysis.
- Provides application support to user requests, including dictionary configuration, functionality troubleshooting, training and workflow analysis.
- Monitors applications to ensure systems are running at optimal performance level.
- Performs applications maintenance in compliance with Established (ITIL) change control process.
- Participates in identifying and providing input for solutions and improvements to systems.
- Works with healthcare teams in operational and organizational analysis to identify areas of needed improvement.
- Designs and processes workflows, data flows and other solutions with customer’s operational practices.
- Participates in process for successful deployments, including documentation of test plans, creation of test data, and evaluation of these results.
EHR Application Support Analyst Key Qualifications
- Knowledge of Allscripts Sunrise EHR Applications: Ambulatory Care, Acute Care, Emergency Care, Enterprise Scheduling, Sunrise Registration, Sunrise Pharmacy, SFM, Surgical Care
- Two to three years of experience working with Allscripts electronic health record or enterprise resource platform applications required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a Clinical related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of HL7 Messaging.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party Ancillary Applications in regards to Radiology, LIS, Cardiology, etc..
- Knowledge Phillips Applications, IECG/EKG and Perinatal, IntellVue/ PIIC ix and associated applications.
- Knowledge of ITIL change control standards and processes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org