Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Workday HR Systems Analyst III for a 6 to 9 month contract-to-hire position near the San Francisco Bay Area. The ideal candidate will have 5 years progressive HRIS/Workday experience in a hospital/healthcare setting. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Workday HR Systems Analyst Main Responsibilities
- In this techno-functional HR role, your focus will be the implementation and support of Total Rewards programs, systems initiatives and the assessment new product functionality.
- This position is responsible for the maintenance, administration and support of HR Systems, inclusive of Human Capital Management (HCM) and ancillary systems, in alignment w/ HR programs, goals and initiatives.
- Reporting to the HRIS Manager, the HR Systems Analyst serves as a subject matter expert (SME) related to HR business processes, systems functionality, configuration and capabilities with a focus in Compensation and Benefits.
- Gather and qualify business requirements and recommend solutions to the HR functional owners in collaboration with partnering teams (IT, Payroll, Finance).
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a reporting repository and support reporting and analytics requests.
Workday HR Systems Analyst Key Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years progressive HRIS experience in support, implementations and/or upgrades.
- Relevant HRIS experience in a hospital/healthcare environment preferred.
- 3 years experience with Workday configuration & support.
- Desired WD functional experience in Compensation, Advanced Comp, Benefits, Absence modules, custom reporting, calc fields, security, notifications, BP config.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project.
- Experience with process review, management, redesign and documentation
- Advanced skills in situational analysis, research, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, play multiple roles, prioritize and execute on initiatives in a fluid landscape.
- Ability to work effectively in both an individual and team dynamic (cross-functional teams).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com