Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking cutting edge IT candidates for a new FTE Senior Frontend Software Developer position open for direct hire in Phoenix, AZ and remotely.
We are looking for an expert-level coder to lead a team of frontend engineers. You will be an ideal candidate if you are a senior level resource who has helped scale products by applying modern techniques such as micro frontend architecture and component driven development in production. You will be experienced with the full Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC), change management, and modern tools and pipelines.
Candidates who reside in Arizona and can come onsite for occasional hands on training of junior developers will be preferred. But in order to find the perfect candidate, this position is flexible for remote work across the United States.
Senior Frontend Software Developer Primary Responsibilities
- Create, migrate, and maintain new features following TDD, ATDD and BDD methodology.
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage, reliability and effectiveness.
- Reinforce development best practices for quality assurance, security, and deployment.
- Instill and drive a delivery-focused culture while promoting a fun hardworking workplace.
- Contribute to research and the design of new frontend and distributed systems.
Senior Frontend Software Developer Required Qualifications
- 7+ years relevant experience – must be an expert level frontend coder who can write an API and is proficient in TypeScript.
- Must know modern applicant architecture, and be able to build the front-end of an application.
- Very strong experience in modern TypeScript and Rxjs.
- Strong experience in client side performance such as DOM optimization, bundle sizes, and lazy loading.
- Strong experience in component driven development (Storybook.js).
- Strong experience in immutable state management (I.e. use Redux, Mobx, Ngrx, or Ngxs).
- Strong experience in micro frontend architecture (and applying common theming across all applications).
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or an additional 3 years of production experience.
Senior Frontend Software Developer Desired Qualifications
- Certifications in a cloud provider (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure).
- Experience in Continuous integration tools such as CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Bitbucket pipelines.
- Experience in medical standards such as FHIR and HIPAA.
- Experience in Express, TypeORM, Mongoose, SQL and NoSQL databases.
Why Work Here?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a red hot, innovative young company in growth mode. Take your career to the next level with extremely competitive pay and amazing benefits, including up to 10% bonus based on company results and unlimited PTO. We are building a championship team and are looking for people willing to put in the hard work it takes to deliver success, be part of something meaningful and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com