Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking cutting edge IT candidates for a hybrid remote Software Engineer contract/contract-to-hire position. We are specifically interested in software development experience within a health plan/healthcare IT environment, knowledge of Medical and CalAIM programs being desired. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Software Engineer to become part of a team immersed into some exciting healthcare industry projects.
The position will be hybrid remote; working onsite will be required on occasion. Successful candidates will reside in one of the nine San Francisco Bay Area counties.
Software Engineer Primary Responsibilities
- Codes software applications based on business requirements.
- Works closely with team to design, build and maintain business applications and data automation processes.
- Applies common SDLC process methodologies (e.g., AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall) to job function.
- Leverages Microsoft’s suite of technology platforms (i.e., SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, LINQ and TFS) to develop software that meets business needs.
- Architects, builds and tests highly optimized, object and service-oriented (SOA) software solutions, using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Designs, builds and tests web services to integrate applications.
- Reviews functional specifications and authors technical specification documents; reviews, clarifies and understands business requirements to provide the most efficient and optimal application to support business function.
- Serves as a SME for the common codebase.
Software Engineer Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of Health Care industry systems including Medical and CalAIM programs, claims processing systems, Member Eligibility processing, Provider Management, Medical Reimbursement Account (MRA) systems and Health Care Billing & Accounting Systems.
- Knowledge of Object-oriented design and programming best practices and standards.
- Understand application integration and be able to solve problems relating to system interoperability.
- Working knowledge of .NET Framework and ASP.NET (current supported version) and CLR languages, preferably C# and VB.NET.
- Knowledge of WebForms, Console applications, XML, XSLT, XSD, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of how to use web services with MVC, Web API or WCF; SOA-based systems.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 & 2019 and Team Foundation Server 2015.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2016 development (complex SQL, store procedures, functions), SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Data analysis and data modeling experience (particularly OLTP design, 3rd normal form).
Software Engineer Experience & Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working directly with business partners and Product Managers.
- 2+ Years of Software engineering experience in a variety of programming languages.
- 2+ Years of .NET developer experience using Visual Studio.
- 2+ Years of SQL Server experience.
- 2+ Years of proven ability in application development.
- 2+ years delivering on large scale, high-visibility software development projects.
- Worked on the complete SDLC from analysis of requirements to software deployment of at least 2 large projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org