Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH is urgently seeking a Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst for a permanent, direct hire, FTE role in Show Low, AZ. Successful candidates will have Allscripts Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst experience.
Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst Primary Duties
- In this role as a Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst, you will be supporting the billing and financial systems of the organization, primarily Allscripts.
- Support all Revenue Cycle related IT functions, general financials, billing, follow-up, etc.
- Support all users, perform application testing and troubleshooting, address user issues, work through identification of software issues (updates, etc.) work w/EMR/EHR support organization, etc.
- Facilitate the implementation of information management systems to meet business objectives.
- Utilize computer expertise and/or specialized system specific application knowledge to promote the utilization and effectiveness of systems.
Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst Key Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in the maintenance, support, and implementation of EMR revenue cycle software in a healthcare setting required.
- Allscripts specific revenue cycle (Allscripts RCMS) experience highly desired.
- Understanding of appropriate hospital workflows and awareness of Revenue Cycle functions (Coding, Billing and follow-up) required.
- Must have good communication skills, ability to develop workflows, and ability to meet project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, Accounting, or Business desired.
Why Work Here?
- Attractive and competitive benefits program including an employee wellness program, educational opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Live in a friendly, beautiful area with great housing, schools, and amazing outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, camping, golf, fishing, and more.
- Relocation package available!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com