Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a .NET Solutions Architect for a role that can be performed as a contractor or a direct hire FTE employee. Although the client would prefer onsite FTE, we are open to remote contractors as well. Interested candidates should be analytical team players eager to take on new challenges, with prior experience of architecting commercial software solutions and deploying cloud solutions.
.NET Solutions Architect Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as Senior .NET Developer you will be responsible for architecting, developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend development frameworks.
- Perform as a leader within the development team.
- Provide decision making and oversight to other development team members.
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications.
.NET Solutions Architect Key Qualifications
- Must have prior experience of architecting commercial software solutions.
- Must have hands on experience at deploying cloud solutions.
- 7+ years software development experience using C# / NET Framework required.
- Commercial experience with .NET CORE Framework required.
- Commercial experience with Entity Framework.
- Commercial experience with creating WebAPI endpoints and RESTful API’s.
- Experience with Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly.
- Experience with Clean Architecture or DDD.
- Relational DB experience and strong understanding of good data design.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Microsoft Application Development Certification is a plus
Why Work Here?
- This is an exciting company with a global presence. You will work for a focused division of an international consulting group that provides industry expertise, management, strategy, and systems integration. Enjoy the benefits of working for a company that feels small while also having the larger global support from the parent company.
- You’re a developer, why not join a company that develops exceptional software solutions? This division develops industry leading software and provides premier white-glove implementations of that software.
- Work from home!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org