Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Manager Epic Revenue Cycle Applications for a full-time, on-site, direct hire FTE opportunity at a premier healthcare organization near Raleigh, NC. Successful candidates will have certification in Epic financial modules, 3+ years hands-on Epic experience, and 5+ years Epic EHR related management experience.
Manager Epic Revenue Cycle Applications Primary Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the analysts and programmers.
- Provides leadership for the staff and ensures user satisfaction for the success and usage of the various applications/systems.
- Participates on the management team and associated Task Forces/Steering Committees.
- Focus on the credibility of the Information Services department internally and externally, successful implementation of systems, developing the infrastructure to support the long term needs of the health system, staff development, customer satisfaction and contributing to the overall direction and information needs of the organization.
- Assists the Director of Application Services to develop the staff and department infrastructure to ensure the department’s ability to serve long term Information Systems requirements.
- Works closely with Director to establish an application roadmap to ensure all applications are kept current.
- Works closely with Director to manage and maintain build standards, inclusive but not limited to testing protocols, operational sign-off and release management.
Manager Epic Revenue Cycle Applications Key Qualifications
- Current certification in Epic Resolute – Professional Billing (PB) or Hospital Billing (HB).
- Epic Claims certification preferred.
- 3+ years hands-on build in Epic Resolute Hospital Billing (HB) and/or Professional Billing (PB).
- 5+ years progressive management and supervisory experience with Epic Financial modules.
- Operational experience in all aspects of the Revenue Cycle: Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Charge Capture, Claims processing, Statements, Account follow-up for both insurance and self-pay and reimbursement analysis.
- Experience in leading healthcare business applications selections, implementation, and tracking projects to successful execution.
- Managing and leading staff, and collaborating with the customer base, as well as experience in preparing and managing budgets.
- Experience writing and implementing department policies and procedures.
Why Work Here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the community. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org