Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Healthstream Application Administrator for a remote contract position. The role is full-time for 6-9 months for implementation/build, transitioning to “as needed” for maintenance, annual competency pushes, etc.
Healthstream Application Administrator Primary Responsibilities
- Play a key role in optimizing the Healthstream Learning & Development application, clean up and organize the existing Healthstream application from a user/role build.
- Configure and manage user roles and permissions within the application.
- Implement best practices to enhance the application’s utility and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with JCAHO requirements through the application’s capabilities.
- Interface and communicate with various healthcare disciplines about the platform.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support, including annual competency pushes.
Healthstream Application Administrator Key Qualifications
- Prior hands-on build experience and administration within the Healthstream Learning & Development application is a must.
- A strong understanding of competency compliance documentation across an acute care organization.
- Familiarity with JCAHO requirements.
- Experience or familiarity with various healthcare disciplines and their integration with education platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org