Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Health Plan IT Project Manager for a contract position in CA. This is not a generic IT PM role — we are looking for seasoned health insurance/managed care/health plan IT PM’s with an extensive knowledge of health plan concepts/processes/workflows.
- Start date: ASAP
- On-Site work
- Length of Engagement: Through 12/31/20
Duties of the Health Plan IT Project Manager
- Plans and oversees IT projects to completion: documents identified scope and objectives; deliverables and established schedules and timelines; documents number of project resources and skill level of necessary resources; assigns work to the project team; monitors budget constraints and internal customer satisfaction levels with project status.
- Provides technical advice and recommendations regarding the creation or modifications of policies, procedures, enhancements, and acquisition of information systems, software, and services to internal customers; advises on project feasibility and recommends solutions to business owners.
- Plans, designs, builds, tests, implements, maintains, and enhances complex business systems.
- Meets with internal customers to document and establish production goals, priorities, and major work schedules for information technology projects.
- Develop project plans and document status of projects: including timelines, schedules, process work diagrams, data flows and resources.
Health Plan IT Project Manager Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Healthcare Information Technology and prior project management experience within a Managed Care setting is critical for this role.
- Demonstrated expertise leading complex, enterprise-wide IT project implementations utilizing appropriate project management tools (e.g., project plans, Gantt charts, process maps, etc.) required.
- Principles and practices of program development, implementation, management and evaluation.
- Knowledge of information systems and database structure.
- Experience implementing physician credentialing systems is a plus.
- Principles and practices of personnel management, training and supervision.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion including work as a team but also work independently with minimum supervision.
Why work here?
- This organization enjoys a reputation for excellence throughout the region and beyond — this is a great opportunity to get involved high up on a great project at an award-winning health care system.
- Recognized as one of the most technologically advanced healthcare organizations in the state of CA.
- Imagine coming to work every day knowing you can help make a difference in ways that truly matter – not just to the bottom line, but to the health and well-being of your friends, neighbors, and community.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org