Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Workday Finance Systems Analyst III for a contract-to-hire (CTH) position near the San Francisco Bay Area. The ideal candidate will have 5 years progressive Financial Information System (FIS)/Workday experience in a hospital/healthcare setting. Local candidates strongly preferred, contract period of 6 months before FTE conversion.
Finance Systems Analyst Main Responsibilities
- In this techno-functional FIS role, your focus will be the maintenance, administration and support of Finance Systems, and ancillary systems, in alignment w/ Finance programs, goals and initiatives.
- Reporting to the Controller, the Finance Systems Analyst serves as a subject matter expert (SME) related to Finance business processes, systems functionality, configuration and capabilities.
- Participate in scheduled systems upgrades, including test plan development, regression/patch testing, and reviewing and prototyping new functionality.
- Support change management activities, including authoring user documentation and facilitating training sessions.
- Gather and qualify business requirements and recommend solutions in collaboration with partnering teams (IT, Payroll, HR).
- Analyze existing workflows, document and streamline processes.
- Perform system configurations and maintenance Assist with the development and maintenance of a reporting repository and supports reporting and analytics requests.
Finance Systems Analyst Key Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years progressive FIS experience in support, implementations and/or upgrades.
- Relevant FIS experience in a hospital/healthcare environment preferred.
- 3 years experience with Workday configuration & support.
- Desired Workday functional experience in General Ledger, Financial Statements, Accounts Payroll, Fixed Assets, Core Payroll, Supply Chain interface.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project.
- Experience with process review, management, redesign and documentation
- Advanced skills in situational analysis, research, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, play multiple roles, prioritize and execute on initiatives in a fluid landscape.
- Ability to work effectively in both an individual and team dynamic (cross-functional teams).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com