Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic HB Claims Analyst for a full-time, 100% remote contract role. The initial contract will be 3 months with possibility for long-term extension. This position is at an exciting hospital client in the Central time zone. If you are certified in the Epic Resolute HB (Hospital Billing) Claims application with 5+ years’ experience in building and maintaining the application, we’d be interested in speaking with you more about this position.
About the Epic HB Claims Analyst Opportunity
- You will be assisting the Epic Resolute billing team with build and maintenance work, providing application support and optimization for Epic Resolute HB Claims application. You will work closely with the Service Desk to assist in responding to service requests, analyze business issues, requirements, and workflows, and collaborate with end-users, operational leaders, support resources, and vendors.
- This is a very niche healthcare IT job — we are seeking a specific skill set within the Epic electronic health record (EHR) application suite. Consideration for interview will depend upon whether applicants have current Epic EHR certification(s).
- 100% remote work
Epic Hospital Billing Claims Analyst Experience/Skills Overview
- The two most essential qualifications:
- Current NVT Epic Hospital Billing Claims Certification
- 5+ years’ experience in Epic HB Claims build and maintenance — level of knowledge must be high with little to no assistance needed.
- Successful candidates might also have knowledge of/experience with the following:
- Claim Edits and Workqueues
- Claim Forms (1500/UB/ADA)
- Remittance Options/Remit Code Mapping
- Electronic Remittance Auto Load
- Quarterly Updates CCI/LCD
- Epic System Quarterly Updates
- Reporting Workbench
- Testing: Application & Integrated
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org