Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has urgent need for an Epic Cadence Prelude Analyst for a direct hire FTE position in WA. Interested candidates should have current Epic Cadence and Epic Prelude certifications.
- Start date: ASAP
- Due to the urgency of this need, WA residents strongly preferred.
- During COVID 100% remote, 50% remote once return to work ban has been lifted.
Epic Cadence Prelude Analyst Primary Duties
- Looking for good problem solvers & troubleshooters to identify problems, suggest resolutions, and implement solutions.
- Picking up project work that is already in motion.
- Utilizing strong customer service experience to have conversations with Operational stakeholders.
- Working independently and as a team.
Epic Cadence Prelude Analyst Key Qualifications
- Epic Cadence certification required.
- Epic Prelude certification required.
- Epic Referrals, RTE, Grand Central, Welcome certifications desired.
- Minimum 3 years’ Epic production support and enhancement build experience.
- Well-versed in translating workflows into optimized designs, daily operations, end-user support/training.
- Strong communication and well organized.
Why Work Here?
- Thrive in a collaborative culture, where the retention rate and employee satisfaction scores are at all-time highs, and the remarkable and motivated team is dedicated to caring for the community and each other.
- Competitive compensation and top-tier healthcare and retirement benefits, because a healthy team equals great patient care.
- Live in a beautiful part of the country that combines majestic natural surroundings with a family-friendly playground of schools, restaurants, and entertainment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com