Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new full-time direct hire position for an Epic Bridges Analyst at a premier client in AZ. If you have certification in any integration engine software, specifically Epic Bridges and/or Intersystems HL7, we’d be very interested in speaking with you more about this position.
Epic Bridges Analyst Primary Duties
- The Bridges Interface Analyst will be responsible for development of interfaces between legacy systems and the Epic EMR modules.
- Act as a liaison, working with both vendors and end-users during this development to meet project goals and needs.
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, testing and other technical issues associated with the interfaces.
- Responsible for producing standard documentation for interfaces (business requirements, end-to-end diagrams and mapping document).
Epic Bridges Analyst Key Qualifications
- Certification in any integration engine software; Epic Bridges certification and Intersystems HL7 Integrations a huge plus.
- 3+ years’ experience designing, configuring, and implementing integration solutions in Epic.
- 3+ years of experience working with healthcare data and EHRs/EMRs required.
- Knowledge of healthcare taxonomy and workflows and data handling requirements for HIPAA.
- Proven experience with transformation tools such as SSIS, BIML, VaultSpeed, Mirth required.
- Proven experience in planning, building, testing, validating, and implementing interfaces.
- Experience training end users on the use of an electronic health records system using best-practices.
Why work here?
- Join a Successful Organization: This healthcare organization has grown and expanded services significantly for that past few decades. They continue to grow, look forward, and seek new ways to be more efficient and bring patient care services to the community.
- Diversity in Experience: 50+ work locations and an array of office cultures in which employees can experience personal and professional growth. They support internal job transfers for qualified employees to foster development and engagement.
- You Matter Here: Feel appreciated for your contributions in enabling excellent service and care for our patients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com