Website HealthTECH Resources
Are you a certified Epic ADT Analyst ready for your next project? HealthTECH Resources has a great opportunity for talented Epic contractors looking to pick up extra hours on a part-time, 100 % remote project for roughly 10 hours/week as needed.
About the Epic ADT Analyst opportunity
- Employment type: Contract (0 to 40 hours per month, as needed)
- Duration: 3+ months
- Location: Remote (West coast candidates preferred due to time zone).
- Required qualifications: Epic ADT/Grand Central certification, Epic Prelude experience/expertise.
- Preferred qualifications: Former Epic employee.
Why work here?
- Advance your career with a challenging and rewarding position at a renowned hospital.
- Remote work with excellent pay rates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org