Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Application Architect for an 80% remote direct hire position at a top-tier healthcare organization near Raleigh, NC. Successful candidates will be certified Epic Architects with experience architecting integration solutions in the Healthcare industry leveraging Epic as the foundational application. Please note: actual location confidential.
Epic Application Architect Primary Duties
- In this position as an Epic Application Architect, you will partner with business analysts and engineers to define the technical requirements, principles and models that generally guide all integration solution decisions for Epic.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms, leveraging Epic to achieve business objectives.
Epic Application Architect Key Qualifications
- 5+ years progressive experience in a combination of IT development, design and/or architecture disciplines.
- 3+ years of Epic application integration (Web services, REST, SOAP, HL7, FHIR) development experience.
- Epic certifications required: Epic Interconnect, Epic Chronicles, Epic Cache. Epic Informatics and Epic App Orchard programming desired.
- Experience architecting integration solutions in the Healthcare industry leveraging Epic as the foundational application.
- Experience participating in Clinical process redesign and optimization.
- Experience with Epic Build, Facility structure, SmartForms, Work Engine rules, Destination mapping, Chronicles adapters and imports/exports.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org