Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Senior Software Developer for a 100% remote 6 month contract job opportunity at a premier healthcare organization in the Pacific Northwest. Interested candidates should have a thorough background building integration solutions using Informatica.
Note: we also have a direct hire FTE version of this same role available if you are interested.
Senior Software Developer Primary Duties
- We are seeking a Software Developer III to be a member of an Agile software development team performing a variety of technical administration, development, and support functions for Information Services.
- Create data sets supporting complex reports using SQL Server/SSIS/Informatica.
- Contribute to architecture, creation and maintenance of data processing applications using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Create and maintain complex reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Apply object-oriented coding principles including: encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Provide expert mentoring, guidance, and application of object-oriented design patterns.
- Utilize Visual Studio to create and maintain code.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotational basis.
Senior Software Developer Key Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience building integration solutions using Informatica Platform.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer working in SQL Server & SSIS.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer within a healthcare environment/system.
- Experience in one or more of PowerCenter, Informatica B2B Platform, IDQ, MDM, EDC.
- Analyze and process EDI X12 and other healthcare related transactions.
- Prior PHP experience.
- Extensive knowledge in ETL Process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org