Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH Resources has a new 6 month contractor position for a Sailpoint Application Developer at an exceptional healthcare client near Portland, OR. Interested candidates should have Sailpoint 7.0+ expertise and be proficient application developers. This need is urgent and the preferred start date is ASAP.
Duties of the Sailpoint Application Developer
- Seeking a a strong developer who can move quickly, and work through code developed by others. While there will be some new development, one of your primary responsibilities will be to address a large number of bugs in our client’s code.
- Contract term: 6 months.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- Core / Critical:
- SailPoint 7.0+ Framework
- Microsoft PowerShell
- SQL (Oracle / SQL connections)
- Nice to have:
- Exchange Provisioning
- Microsoft Licensing
- Azure Applications / Groups
Why work here?
- Our client is a non-for-profit health system whose mission is to work with and help their neighbors live healthier, happier lives in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest. Realizing their employees chose a career where helping take care of others is their main goal, they honor this compassion by providing employees with a collaborative culture that encourages, listens and supports their efforts and ideas.
- Every day, you will touch thousands of lives in many different ways, learn countless new skills, and enjoy working for an organization with pride in its exemplary standard and success. If you’re looking for a career in health care that engages your mind as well as your heart, we encourage you to jump on this opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org