Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a .NET Programmer Analyst at a hospital in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area. This position is open to full-time permanent hire, or contract-to-hire. The ideal candidate will be a .NET Programmer with extensive database experience and knowledge of Cerner Command Language (CCL).
.NET Programmer Analyst Primary Duties
- The focus of this position is on the design, implementation and support of Business Client/Server and Intranet/Internet information systems and the interfaces that interconnect them, doing development in the hospital’s EMR using Cerner Command Language (CCL).
.NET Programmer Analyst Key Qualifications
- Four years of increasingly responsible experience performing program design and programming tasks in Microsoft VB.NET (2008, 2010).
- Three years increasingly responsible experience performing client/server and Intranet/Internet applications design and programming using VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, JAVA, PERL, VBScript.
- Experience with database development, design and administration and familiarity with IIS, .NET Framework, MSSQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Services, and Oracle.
- Cerner Millennium CCL language experience.
- Prior systems integration experience on a medium to large implementation project, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Computer Science or Business Systems.
Why work here?
- Outstanding benefits: From robust health insurance plans and flexible spending accounts to employee discounts, and health and wellness programs, you will be able to tailor a benefits package that meets your needs. It’s the little extras that sometimes mean the most, and here, you will feel like family with benefits that ensure you have access to programs that can help you reach your professional goals, access support when needed, and get ahead financially.
- Desirable location: Live in this charming community uniquely situated between sunny beaches and breathtaking mountain ski resorts, offering beautiful and affordable neighborhoods, great schools, an abundance of parks, shopping boutiques and fine restaurants, and convenient connections to attractions in Los Angeles and Palm Springs, as well as Mt. Baldy.
- Supportive culture: Enjoy a welcoming atmosphere and supportive team environment that is committed to empowering your growth and development from the top-down.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org