Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH Resources is urgently seeking a PACS/RIS Systems Analyst for a direct-hire FTE permanent position for immediate start in NE.
Duties of the PACS/RIS Systems Analyst Analyst:
- Provide technical expertise in the development, implementation and support of highly complex, enterprise wide, cross functional applications, integrated systems and technology projects.
- Troubleshoot multifaceted technology issues spanning software, hardware, interfaces, databases, and system security.
- Work on multiple projects and engage in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes as a team leader.
- The client environment is McKesson PACS and Epic RIS (Radiant).
- Pay is dependent on experience. $75- 85K
- Relocation expense is offered.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- Epic Radiant experience required, certification preferred.
- Experience with healthcare information systems including application and data layer management required.
- Experience with PACS systems required.
- Experience with systems provisioning/security and Active Directory structures.
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies preferred.
- Knowledge of system integration protocols and standards (i.e. HL7, DICOM, HIE, XML, X12, SOAP, web services, etc.) preferred.
Why work here?
- Working at this hospital means you’re committing to meaningful, impactful work that will touch thousands of lives in many different ways.
- They strive for an environment that is welcoming, that fosters continued growth, and that makes every colleague feel valued and needed.
- They encourage colleagues to continue to learn and evolve their careers by providing opportunities for advancing knowledge, experience, and networks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org