Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new full-time contract role in Miami, FL for a NextGen SME to provide subject matter expertise in the implementation and optimization of NextGen electronic health record (EHR) systems. This is an exciting opportunity in which you can make an immediate impact and help transform an organization.
This is a specialized healthcare IT role in a hospital/healthcare environment, candidates must have strong knowledge of the NextGen EHR system and regulatory reporting within a clinical informatics setting.
NextGen SME Primary Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) input on development and enhancement of NextGen EHR systems throughout an implementation project.
- Function as the primary implementation support contact, responsible for developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the NextGen system and serving as a bridge between end users and the EHR Team.
- Conduct regular day-to-day communication with the EHR Team, review the software, analyze business operations, and work with vendor and client clinical/business stakeholders to tailor the system to fit client needs.
- Provide technical expertise in the design, implementation, and support of NextGen EHR.
- Perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of NextGen software.
- Develop and document the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with NextGen applications.
NextGen SME Key Qualifications
- EHR systems specialist background with expert level familiarity with NextGen EHR application suite — minimum of five-years’ experience supporting NextGen electronic health records in a healthcare IT environment.
- NextGen EHR certification preferred.
- Ability to develop, implement, and refine clinical decision support systems and lead or participate in the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, including EHRs.
- Possesses experience working alongside clinical providers, skillful in eliciting requirements and developing project plans to meet those requirements.
- Must be organized, detailed oriented, and able to manage design requirements in a fast-paced environment without oversight.
- MA or MS degree in Healthcare, IT, Informatics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Medicine, or Nursing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org