Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources has a new 3 month onsite contract position for a Network Engineer at a premier client in CA. If you have extensive Cisco network experience in a healthcare environment, specifically experience with designing/architecting networks, we’d be very interested in speaking with you more about this position.
Duties of the Network Engineer
- Provide network design/architecture, recommendations for network improvements and capacity planning.
- Configure routers, switches, firewalls, and all network appliances.
- Provide VPN support and monitor all network services, security processes and reporting.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems, URL filtering, and web security solutions.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- 4+ years in network design and architecture, support and administration, routing and switching experience, wireless configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification.
- Experience in a large healthcare environment/system.
- A thorough understanding of networking topologies, physical installation, and support.
Why work here?
- This is a healthcare provider on the West Coast that will value and acknowledge you as an employee in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- From educational opportunities to employee appreciation bonuses, you will be working for an organization that cares about the growth and well-being of its employees.
- You will enjoy living near the majestic Pacific Ocean, in an area offering stunning sights, friendly cities, and a whole lot to do. Whether it’s cultural events or outdoor recreation, you (and your family) will be energized by the area’s spirit. It truly is a great place to live and work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com