Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a .NET Senior Developer for a 100% remote FTE employee position. Interested candidates should be analytical team players eager to take on new challenges in .NET development, ideally with Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly experience.
.NET Senior Developer Primary Responsibilities
- In this role as Senior .NET Developer you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions.
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications
- Evaluate existing applications and understand how to modernize.
- Develop technical documents as required to accurately represent application design and code.
.NET Senior Developer Key Qualifications
- 7+ years’ software development experience using C# / NET Framework and Visual Studio.
- Experience with Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly highly desired.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server / DevOps.
- Experience with .NET Core Framework.
- Commercial experience with Entity Framework.
- Commercial experience with creating WebAPI endpoints and RESTful API’s.
- Experience with Clean Architecture or DDD.
- Relational DB experience and strong understanding of good data design.
- Proven understanding of code automation concepts and principles, various software development methodologies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Microsoft Application Development Certification is a plus.
Why Work Here?
- This is an exciting company with a global presence. You will work for a focused division of an international consulting group that provides industry expertise, management, strategy, and systems integration. Enjoy the benefits of working for a company that feels small while also having the larger global support from the parent company.
- You’re a developer, why not join a company that develops exceptional software solutions? This division develops industry leading software and provides premier white-glove implementations of that software.
- Work from home!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com