Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is recruiting a Meditech Project Manager for a full time contract-to-hire (CTH) at a premier hospital in NY. This position allows for some remote work. We are looking for ambitious PM’s who have proven experience managing large healthcare IT teams and delivering results. specifically working with Meditech and/or MEDENT EHR.
Meditech Project Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Coordinate systems analysis and application development activities through direct and indirect staff.
- Direct development teams in the areas of scheduling, direction, planning and development practices.
- Coach the team by effectively communicating and holding the team accountable to stated deliverables.
- Participate in application optimization and workflow improvement activities.
- Meet scheduled deadlines to ensure system operations and project/request deliverables.
- Supervises application staff including their training, development, performance, personnel management and other human resource related items.
- Coordinates and facilitates planning and key activities to ensure timelines and deliverables are achieved.
- Manages user support and troubleshooting, application enhancement, support documentation, application maintenance, training, application testing and implementations.
Meditech Project Manager Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of healthcare EHR management experience required, leading system implementations and integrations in a healthcare setting.
- Enterprise electronic health record (EHR) implementation experience required, Meditech/MEDENT specifically are highly desired.
- Exceptional leadership, project management and organizational skills required, PMP certification highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems analysis and application development.
- Have a high level of enthusiasm and initiative along with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to monitor, organize and analyze detailed information – and present it in a variety of formats for business, executive, and technical audiences.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field.
Why Work Here?
- Benefits – Very competitive compensation and benefits package, including liberal paid time-off.
- Environment – Award-winning, recently expanded and renovated medical center situated on a beautiful campus with gardens, benches, and scenic walking paths.
- Career Growth – Excellent internal and external educational opportunities for career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com