HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Meditech NPR Report Developer for a roughly 8 month contract to assist a hospital client in Ontario with a Meditech upgrade project.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for advanced Meditech NPR report development supporting the hospitals transition to Meditech 6.16
- Creates and modifies customized reports according to customer specifications and delivers monthly reports for various functional areas to support hospital operations.
- Migration of reports from native NPR and Report Developer to SharePoint utilizing SSRS, SSIS, and SSMS.
- Interface implementation.
What skills do I need to be considered?
- 3+ years Meditech NPR Report Development experience required.
- Must have skills and experience in the implementation and support of an electronic medical record (EMR) in a clinical setting.
- Meditech certification in NPR Report Development preferred.
- Sound knowledge in other Meditech modules, e.g. ADM, PCM, PCS, PHA, B/AR, ITS, LAB is an asset.
Why work here?
- State of the art, fully digital healthcare facility — this is an innovative and visionary organization.
- This is a challenging and fulfilling project that will provide various learning and career development opportunities for you.
- Possibility of remote work.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please send across your resume at your earliest convenience. We thank all candidates that apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org