Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a 100% remote MarketProminence Analyst for a full-time, 12 to 18 month contract position at a leading health insurance organization in NY. If you are a utility player that that can put on an application admin hat, as well as a product support hat, we want you!
About the MarketProminence Analyst Opportunity
- We need a technical Medicare expert that has a foundational knowledge of MHK MarketProminence, as well as the myriad of workflows that come with Medicare (application loading and processing, enrollment loading, correspondence, etc.).
- In this position, you will support with configuration, updates, running jobs, and general MarketProminence application support during open enrollment.
What qualifications do I need to be considered?
- 5+ years of previous experience and thorough knowledge of analysis, design, programming, testing, and implementation of software in a Medicare managed care/health plan environment.
- MHK Market Prominence experience is *essential* — we cannot consider candidates without this experience. However, your MP experience does not have to be recent.
- Experience handling electronic data in support of health plan operations, Crystal Reports is a plus.
Why work here?
- This is an exciting Information Technology role in a modern environment, on a challenging and fulfilling project that will provide various learning and career development opportunities for you.
- This health plan’s commitment to quality and member satisfaction has helped them earn top ratings for health plans in New York City.
- They recruit and retain intelligent, driven leaders who are passionate about healthcare.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org