Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH has urgent need for a HealthRules Trainer/Learning and Development Specialist for a 1 year, 100% remote project starting ASAP. Interested candidates should have HealthEdge’s HealthRules Payor Configuration and training experience.
HealthRules Trainer Primary Duties
- Create presentations, resource guides (claims, provider, member), training guides and other materials for end user training for HealthRules (pre- and post-implementation).
- Update, create department standard documents as directed (SOP’s and SLA’s).
- Set up configuration training scenarios in training environment.
- Consult for new and existing configuration (benefits, member and provider) and defects.
- Participate in Implementation process and knowledge transfer work sessions.
- Provide application support during payor system conversions.
- Write Configuration documentation.
- Train, team Open Lab sessions.
HealthRules Trainer Key Qualifications
- This job will require detailed knowledge of HealthEdge’s HealthRules Payor software — this experience is a deal breaker.
- HealthRules Payor Configuration experience including Enrollment, Account setup, Provider/Pricing, Benefits, and Claims configuration.
- HealthRules Payor: Manager & Designer knowledge & experience
- Training documentation and facilitation experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org