HealthTECH Resources is excited to announce a new contract engagement for a HealthRules Provider Contract Lead at a health plan in MA.
What will I be doing?
- Leading the successful execution of Provider Contract design activities in the HealthEdge HealthRules Payer (HRP) application.
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of efficient and effective interfaces with internal and external business associates.
- Support the development, review and acceptance of business process flows that highlight user interactions with HealthRules Payer (HRP) configuration provisions.
What skills and experience do I need to be considered?
- Hands-on HealthRules Provider Contract configuration experience.
- Advanced knowledge of provider contracts.
- Minimum 5-7 years Managed care experience preferred.
- Significant experience managing projects, business process assessment, implementing change, and leading people required.
- Problem solving based on understanding of system capabilities and business need with deep knowledge of Health Rules Payer.
Why work here?
- A full spectrum of benefit options that best meet your personal situation and your lifestyle.
- Encourage professional growth by offering in-house training in computer applications, business writing, management and presentation skills, time management, and more.
- Committed to advancing an enthusiastic and energetic work environment with an atmosphere that respects each employee as an individual.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com