Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is excited to announce a new contract engagement for a HealthRules Application Analyst at a managed care organization in MA. This engagement would begin in March 2021 and last 2+ months, with the opportunity for long term extension. Work will be 100% remote until June 2021, and beyond if necessary. Interested candidates should have experience with the HealthRules Payor application and one or more of the following business areas: reimbursement methodologies such as capitation, IPPS, OPPS, fee schedules or claim adjudication.
HealthRules Payor Application Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- You will play a key role in the implementation of the HealthRules Payor application, analyzing the requirements, building the system configuration components, and supporting the testing of the system.
- Implementing business and system solutions to meet customer needs and requirements, including project design, application configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Performing analysis of business requirements and transforming into configuration coding requirements.
HealthRules Payor Application Analyst Key Qualifications
- Requires detailed knowledge of HealthRules solutions, specifically hands-on configuration experience with HealthEdge’s HealthRules Payor application.
- Requires experience with one or more of the following business areas: reimbursement methodologies such as capitation, IPPS, OPPS, fee schedules or claim adjudication.
- Problem solving based on understanding of system capabilities and business need with deep knowledge of Health Rules Payor.
- 4 – 6 overall years of progressive experience in application configuration centered around health insurance payer and medical management systems.
Why Work Here?
- The thrill of excitement: The health care industry is constantly changing along with technology, creating new opportunities for you to put your knowledge and expertise to work!
- The spirit of progress: Work on a team that embraces change and is always on the lookout for ways to innovate and improve, working together to overcome the obstacles.
- The satisfaction of a job well done: An open, collaborative culture means that you’ll be appreciated and rewarded for the ways you bring value to the business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org