Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Analyst certified in 2017 Resolute Professional Billing Claims for a 3 month contract position at a healthcare organization in TN.
What are the main duties of the Epic PB Claims Analyst?
- Main job responsibilities will include end user support from recent go-live, revenue cycle optimization, and new project build.
- Analyze, plan, design, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support of client EHR system.
- Work with cross-functional team and end users to achieve application integration to meet clinical and/or business needs.
- Contract duration: 4/23/18 – 7/27/18.
- Requires onsite 10 hour shifts Tuesday- Friday.
What skills and qualifications do I need to be considered?
- Must be certified in 2017 Resolute Professional Billing Claims.
- Minimum of 3 years Epic experience in consulting work required.
- Build experience must be from a new Epic implementation and not only from supporting a go-live event.
- Experience with product, integrated, and interface testing is a plus.
Why work here?
- This is your chance to work for a hospital regularly recognized for the quality of care it provides patients and families, as well as their commitment to employee wellness.
- Dedicated, passionate employees all working toward a common goal–exceeding expectations.
- Regarded as one of the premier health care systems in the nation, this is an award-winning organization you will love working for.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org