HealthTECH Resources has an exciting new opportunity for an Epic Orders Application Analyst for a contract-to-hire position at a premier healthcare organization right here in AZ. This contract is for immediate start and the duration is up to 6 months before conversion.
What will I be doing?
- As part of the Epic Orders team, you will be responsible for in-depth knowledge of the Epic Orders application.
- Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software.
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications.
- Design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
What skills do I need to be considered?
- Epic Orders Certification required.
- A clinical license (RN or MD preferred) OR no clinical background but at least 2-years operational experience.
- Must have skills and experience in the implementation and support of an electronic medical record (EMR) in a clinical setting.
- Experience going through a recent Epic implementation focused on building Orders applications preferred.
Why work here?
- They transform the lives of passionate professionals like you by offering opportunities for growth and providing you with the support you need to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, and grow professionally.
- They fosters a collaborative and compassionate team ethos to create an atmosphere of excellence, respect, education, and leadership.
- As a potential new employee, we invite you to see for yourself how physicians, nurses, medical and administrative staff treat you with respect and compassion every day.
- Open to some remote work during contract period.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please send across your resume at your earliest convenience. We thank all candidates that apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org