HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Clarity Reporting Consultant for a 6+ month contract position at a top-tier healthcare organization in CA.
What will I be doing?
- Converting Excel & SQL to BI programmatic solutions in the Epic Cogito Caboodle/Clarity Financial applications space (Professional Billing, Hospital Billing, Admissions, claims, denials, etc.)
- Full Title: Epic Reporting and Analytics – Financial BI & MDM Consultant; Crystal & Tableau
- Start: Feb 15th, 2018
- On-Sight Work only (no remote). Prefer M-F (local) but ok with M-Th if traveling.
What qualifications do I need to be considered?
- Epic Clarity Data Model certifications in both Resolute HB *and* Resolute PB modules required.
- Experience in writing at least 50+ Crystal reports in the Epic financial space (charges, RVUs, payments, bed days, denials, etc.) required.
- Strong SQL, SSMS, SSIS skills required.
- Experience with Tableau visualization tools (at least 10+ dashboards) required.
- Experience in providing reporting/analytics solutions with finance, revenue cycle, revenue integrity, payer contracting highly preferred.
- Epic Caboodle, additional Epic Data Models or Applications, RWB, RADAR are also highly preferred.
Why work here?
- Company enjoys a reputation for excellence throughout the region and beyond — this is a great opportunity to get involved high up on a great project at an award-winning health care system.
- Imagine coming to work every day knowing you can help make a difference in ways that truly matter – not just to the bottom line, but to the health and well-being of your friends, neighbors, and community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com